Pro Comp Suspension 324501 Shock Absorber
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Twin Tube Cellular Gas Design
- Improves Driving Comfort And Performance
- 10 Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Self Adjusts To Various Road Conditions
- Improves Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Ability To Handle Most Demanding Driving Condition
- Double Welded Shock Mounts For Maximum Strength
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Twin tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving delivers a smooth, comfortable high ride, but also enhances off road handling and performance. A 1 3/8 nylon banded full displacement piston head and double welded shock mounts ensure maximum strength and long lasting durability.
About Pro Comp USA: Since 1992, Pro Comp USA has been manufacturing high-quality, durable products for on and off road enthusiasts including tires, wheels, suspensions, shocks, and more. Suspension systems were our original foundation and they continue to be one of our strongest departments as we develop innovative new suspensions to this day. Starting in 1998 we took on tires and have since become one of the top tire-manufacturing contenders in the aftermarket industry. This has been supported by the release of our Pro Comp wheels in 2001, designed to be the strongest steel and cast wheels in the market. No matter what the product, we offer a shopping experience that is fast and simple as we continue to strive for unmatched customer service each and every day. Why Choose Pro Comp USA? Pro Comp USA chooses to focus on suspensions, wheels, and tires for a simple, effective, and affordable shopping experience. Featuring a no-hassle, user-friendly approach to finding the right parts for your vehicle, Pro Comp USA sticks to the basics to deliver what you need as quickly and affordably as possible.