Road Armor 66000B | Front Bumper
Special Price $2,251.49 Regular Price $2,369.99
Out of stock
Road Armor is the world's premier bumper manufacturer, dedicated to producing the ultimate in form, fit, and finish. We were the first to create a multifaceted steel bumper design and have led the industry since 2000. There are a lot of other manufacturers on the market these days, and we encourage you to learn the difference — The Road Armor difference — because not all replacement bumpers are created equal. There's no substitute for the Original Road Armor Bumpers, 100% Made in Texas, USA and backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. Road Armor Stealth Full Replacement Winch Bumpers are rugged, and loaded with added utility. The Original Faceted Stealth Series Steel Bumper in our Standard Premium 5-stage Satin Black powder-coat finish was the pioneer of the aftermarket bumper segment. Specifically designed to follow, compliment, and accentuate the body lines of your vehicle, this masterpiece of metal houses a WARN M12000, Smittybilt XRC winch or similar and has recessed light ports for (4x) 4-inch diameter : PIAA 510 or Quake LED QFR199*.
Steel; Satin Black
BRAND: Road Armor
- Stealth Winch Front Bumper
- 3/16 in. Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Made In American And Texas Strong USA
- Standard Premium 5-Stage Satin Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Superior Foot Forward Winch Mount Fits Warn M12000/Smittybilt XRC
- Welded By Craftsmen Inside And Out
- Direct Bolt On Design
- Precision Brake Formed
- 1/4 in. Gusseting And Internal Bracketry
- CNC Laser Cut
- Recessed Light Ports For Auxiliary Lighting
- Stealth Front Winch
- 1999-2004 FORD F-250 F-350 F-450 EXCURSION SD EXCURSION
- Stealth Winch Front Bumper; Steel; Satin Black;
- Superior Foot Forward Winch Mount
|Bumper Style||Winch Mount|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including bisphenol and zinc which is known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects eye damage and allergic skin conditions. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Steel; Satin Black
- 2000-2004 Ford Excursion - Position: Front
- 1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: Front
- 1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: Front
- 1999-2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: Front
- 1999-1999 Ford F-250 - Position: Front
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
Does PartsHawk carry Bumpers for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, PartsHawk does carry bumpers for Jeep Wranglers
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.
Can bumpers be repaired?
Yes, bumpers can often be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage and the type of bumper material.