ACDelco 19210900 | Fuel Injector Kit
Special Price $388.54 Regular Price $408.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Fuel Injector Kits contain the necessary parts to service a fuel injector, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. The fuel injector atomizes the fuel with the air entering the engine cylinder to form a combustible mixture. These original equipment fuel injector kits have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Allows for a quick throttle response
- Assists in cold engine starts
- Atomizes fuel into the engine's intake manifold or cylinders, as part of the fuel and engine management system
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
|Body Diameter (in)||0.767716535|
|Body Diameter (mm)||19.5|
|FAQ - Answer 1||Yes. A plugged or restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency.|
|FAQ - Answer 2||Yes. The fuel filter should be replaced according to the maintenance schedule shown in the Vehicle owner's manual. Also, have your engine tuned up regularly by a professional technician.|
|FAQ - Question 1||If I do not maintain my vehicle's fuel injectors can it affect fuel efficiency?|
|FAQ - Question 2||Are there steps I can take to help ensure top fuel injector performance?|
|Fuel Injector Quantity||1|
|Fuel Injector Type||Split|
|Fuel Injectors Included||Yes|
|Good Maintenance Practices - Section 1 - Bullet 1||Use approved fuel for your vehicle.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - Section 1 - Bullet 2||Change fuel filter (if applicable) at required intervals.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - Section 1 - Bullet 3||Use only approved fuel additives.|
|Injector Length (in)||8.239370079|
|Injector Length (mm)||209.28|
|Injector Terminal Gender||Male|
|Injector Terminal Quantity||2|
|Injector Terminal Type||Blade|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - Section 1 - Bullet 4||Increased fuel consumption|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - Section 1 - Bullet 5||Illuminated Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
- 2010-2016 Chevrolet Express 2500
- 2011-2012 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2010-2016 GMC Savana 4500
- 2010-2016 GMC Savana 3500
- 2010-2016 GMC Savana 2500
- 2011-2012 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2010-2016 Chevrolet Express 3500
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2010-2016 Chevrolet Express 4500
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.