Enhance your vehicle's performance with top-quality replacement suspension parts. We offer a wide selection of suspension components designed to improve your ride's handling and comfort. Our premium shocks, struts, and springs are engineered for durability and precision, ensuring a smoother, safer drive.
With our suspension parts, you'll experience improved stability, reduced road noise, and better control over bumps and turns. Whether you drive a compact car, SUV, or truck, we have the perfect replacement parts to meet your needs. Trust us for top-notch quality and exceptional value in suspension solutions. Upgrade your ride today with our premium suspension parts.
How To Replace Your Suspension
Replacing your vehicle's suspension is a complex and advanced DIY task that requires significant automotive knowledge, skills, and tools. If you're an experienced DIYer and confident in your abilities, here's a general guide to help you replace your suspension. Keep in mind that this is a high-level overview, and specific steps may vary depending on your vehicle's make and model.
- Prepare your workspace and ensure safety gear.
- Lift and secure the vehicle on jack stands.
- Remove the wheels for access.
- Disconnect various components like sway bar links and tie rod ends.
- Support the suspension with a jack.
- Carefully remove old suspension components, using tools like a ball joint separator.
- Install new suspension parts per manufacturer instructions, torquing to specifications.
- Reconnect previously disconnected components.
- Reinstall wheels and torque lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle safely.
- Test drive to check for issues.
- Get a professional alignment.
Car Suspension Parts
Car suspension systems consist of various components that work together to ensure a smooth and controlled ride while maintaining stability. Key suspension parts include springs (coil, leaf, torsion), shock absorbers, struts, control arms, ball joints, sway bars, bushings, wheel bearings, tie rods, and control arm bushings. Additionally, hub assemblies, air springs (airbags), electronic suspension components, leveling systems, control modules, and sensors may be present in some vehicles. Proper maintenance and inspection of these parts are essential for safe and comfortable driving. Suspension components can vary between vehicle models and types, serving to absorb shocks, control movement, and support the vehicle's weight.