Arnott Industries AS-2884 | Rear Air Suspension Strut
Special Price $421.79 Regular Price $443.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Arnott part AS-2884 is a new, not remanufactured, aftermarket rear strut assembly. This replacement strut, which was designed and assembled in the USA, features a custom-valved shock absorber assembled with a durable new Continental ContiTech rubber air spring bladder.
BRAND: Arnott Industries
- Arnott New Rear Air Strut
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- Air Suspension Strut
- Mercedes-Benz: 220320501380
- Mercedes-Benz: 2203205013
- 2001-2006 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG - Position: Rear
- 2005-2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG - Position: Rear
- 2003-2006 Mercedes-Benz S600 - Position: Rear
- 2000-2006 Mercedes-Benz S500 - Position: Rear
- 2006-2006 Mercedes-Benz S350 - Position: Rear
- 2000-2006 Mercedes-Benz S430 - Position: Rear
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.