Brite Touch BT30 | Paint
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ADVERTENCIA: Cancer y Dano Repoductivo/ -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- High Quality Acrylic Enamel
- Resists Temperatures Up To 300 F Intermittently
- Dry To Touch In 30 Minutes/Handle In 1 Hour
- Resistant To Oil And Other Automotive Fluids
- Use on Engine Block And Underhood Accessories
- Engine Era Application 1961-1965
Brite Touch(R) Engine Paint is formulated for maximum heat dissipation and gloss retention. The resins offer protection from exposure to excessive heat and automotive fluids. Excellent for under the-hood applications. It will perform to the most rigorous standards of racing, street rod, and vehicle restoration enthusiasts. This durable formula resists temperatures up to 300? F intermittently and produces a superior finish that will not blister, flake, crack or peel.
Brite Touch General Purpose Paint provides a quick-drying formula that's perfect for interior or exterior uses. Well-suited for wood, metal and most plastic surfaces. Resists runs and drips and provides a high-gloss finish.