Centric Parts 105.02750 | Front Disc Brake Pad Set
Special Price $25.49 Regular Price $29.99
Only 5 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
- 1983-1984 Nissan Pulsar NX - Position: Front
- 1987-1988 Subaru Justy - Position: Front
- 1985-1986 Nissan Pulsar NX - Position: Front
- 1987-1990 Nissan Sentra - Position: Front
- 1987-1990 Nissan Pulsar NX - Position: Front
- 1985-1985 Nissan Sentra - Position: Front
- To 12/85
- 1984-1992 Nissan Tsuru - Position: Front
- 1988-1992 Nissan Hikari - Position: Front
- 1983-1983 Nissan Pulsar - Position: Front
- 1982-1984 Nissan Sentra - Position: Front
- 1986-1986 Nissan Sentra - Position: Front
- Fr 1/86
What is better Centric Rotors VS OEM?
Centric = Aftermarket, Potential Performance Boost OEM = Factory-supplied, Guaranteed Compatibility
Are Centric brake rotors good quality?
Centric brake rotors offer good quality for their price, providing reliable braking performance and durability.
How often should I replace centric brake pads?
The frequency of replacing Centric brake pads depends on driving habits and conditions, but a general guideline is every 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
Are Centric parts compatible with aftermarket brake systems or modifications?
Centric parts are usually compatible with aftermarket brake systems and modifications if they meet industry standards and maintain the vehicle's original specifications.