Learn about engine code P0171 (Fuel Trim System Too Lean - Bank 1) and its causes. Discover why it's important to address this issue promptly to maintain fuel efficiency and prevent engine damage.
Dorman 590-001 | Fuel Pump Driver Module
Special Price $52.58 Regular Price $61.86
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Original equipment fuel pump driver modules often corrode and fail. This Dorman OE FIX replacement features newly designed bushings to reduce future corrosion and a reengineered microprocessor for greater reliability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Thoroughly tested - each module goes through strenuous validation to ensure performance
- Fuel Pump Driver Module with Mounting Bolts
- Fuel, Pump, Driver, Module, Pumps, Drivers, Modules
- Ford 2011-04, Lincoln 2011-05, Mazda 2011-08, Mazda 2006-05, Mercury 2011-05
- Corrosion resistant - included bushings position module away from steel frame for increased protection to metal housing
- Trustworthy quality - engineered and inspected in the United States
- Upgraded components - this fuel pump driver module replaces the original equipment part with an improved microprocessor for better response time
- FUEL PUMP DRIVER MODULE
|Installation Hardware Included||Yes|
|Installation Instructions Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||Fuel Pump Driver Module; 2 Sets Of Fasteners|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: FPM119
- WELLS: DM101
- Mazda: ZZC018940
- Spectra Premium: FD1016
- AIRTEX: 6H1471
- Ford: 6W7Z9D372CA
- 2006-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis - Position: N/A
- 2005-2010 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2006-2009 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford E-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford Lobo - Position: N/A
- 2004-2004 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2005 Ford E-150 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2006-2011 Lincoln Town Car - Position: N/A
- 2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer - Position: N/A
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape - Position: N/A
- 2005-2006 Ford GT - Position: N/A
- 2006-2010 Ford Explorer - Position: N/A
- 2005-2010 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford F-150 - Position: N/A
- 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 2005-2006 Mazda Tribute - Position: N/A
- 2005-2008 Ford Expedition - Position: N/A
- 2005-2008 Mercury Mariner - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford E-250 - Position: N/A
- 2006-2011 Ford Crown Victoria - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute - Position: N/A
- 2005-2008 Lincoln Navigator - Position: N/A
- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford E-150 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT - Position: N/A
- 2004-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.