Dorman Products 609-000 Transmission Control Module
Only 5 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This Dorman OE FIX remanufactured transmission electro-hydraulic control module (TEHCM) provides the same function and performance as the stock component, and features upgraded plastic to increase durability against heat and debris.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Quality assured - this part underwent vehicle simulator testing, and includes new gaskets, grommets and seals
- REMANUFACTURED TEHCM
- Upgraded components - this uniquely remanufactured TEHCM features upgraded PEEK plastic to resist heat and debris and extend its lifespan
- Buick 2009-08, Chevrolet 2009-08, GMC 2009-07, Pontiac 2009-07, Saturn 2010-07
- Cost-effective fix - module is equally compatible as original but far less expensive than replacement from dealership
- Requires programming - after installation, module must be programmed with original manufacturer software, such as through a Remote Assist Programming (RAP) Kit
- Remanufactured Transmission Electro-Hydraulic Control Module
- Transmission, Control, Module,
|Connector/Terminal Configuration||19 Pins|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Module Height (in)||2 in|
|Module Length (In)||11 in|
|Module Width (in)||7 in|
|Package Contents||1 Remanufactured Transmission Electro-Hydraulic Control Module|
- General Motors: 24275868
- 2007-2009 Saturn Aura - Position: N/A
- 2009-2009 Chevrolet Traverse - Position: N/A
- 2007-2009 GMC Acadia - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Pontiac Torrent - Position: N/A
- 2008-2010 Saturn Vue - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Chevrolet Malibu - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Buick Enclave - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Chevrolet Equinox - Position: N/A
- 2007-2009 Saturn Outlook - Position: N/A
- 2007-2009 Pontiac G6 - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.