Dorman 722-045 | Leaf Spring Hanger
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This leaf spring hanger is designed to match the fit and function of the original part on specified vehicles. Made of quality materials, it is engineered for reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Leaf, Spring, Hanger, Springs, Hangers
- LEAF SPRING BRACKET KIT
- Front Position Leaf Spring Bracket Kit
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Chevrolet C1500 1999-88, Chevrolet C2500 1999-88, GMC C1500 1999-88, GMC C2500 1999-88
- Direct replacement - this leaf spring hanger is designed to match the fit and function of the original part on specified vehicles
- Ideal solution - this hanger is a reliable replacement for an original part that has failed due to fatigue
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||Bracket; Nuts; Bolts|
7,200 Lb. GVW
- General Motors: 15529429
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500 - Position: Rear Spring Forward
- 1988-1999 GMC C1500 - Position: Rear Spring Forward
- 1988-1999 GMC C2500 - Position: Rear Spring Forward
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet C2500 - Position: Rear Spring Forward
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.