Dorman 742-260 | Power Window Motor
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Window motor worn out? This power window lift motor is precision-engineered to match the fit and performance of the original motor in specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Seamless installation - manufactured to fit directly into existing wiring systems
- Cost-effective solution - comparable quality for lower cost than buying replacement at the dealership
- Power Window Lift Motor
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
- WINDOW LIFT MOTOR
- Ford 2008-00
- Direct replacement - this power window motor is built to match the original lift motor on specific vehicles
- Power, Window, Motor, Windows, Motors
|Hardwired Or Plug-In||Plug-In|
|Micro-controlled (Embedded Logic)||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||Window Lift Motor and Wiring Harness|
|Window Lift Gear Included||Yes|
|Wiring Harness Included||Yes|
- ECHLIN: WLM2009
- Ford: YC3Z1523395AA
- ACI: 83144
- A1 Cardone: 423013
- CARDONE SELECT: 823013
- ACDELCO: 11M85
- Skyward Automotive Products LLC: SK742260
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion - Position: Front Left
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion - Position: Rear Right
- 2000-2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: Front Left
- 2000-2008 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: Front Left
- 2000-2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: Front Left
- 2000-2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: Front Left
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.