Dorman 800-861 | Rear Fuel Line
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This replacement fuel line is made to safely transfer fuel and endure in tough underhood and undercar conditions.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Trustworthy replacement - this fuel line safely replaces the original fuel line to fix fuel leaks
- Fuel, Line, Lines
- Durable design - withstands tough underhood and undercar conditions
- Fuel Supply Line
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
- FUEL LINE
- Buick 1999-96, Oldsmobile 1999-96, Pontiac 1999-96
- Comprehensive solutions - this fuel line is part of a diverse collection of fuel line repair solutions
|End 1 Hose Connector Type||None|
|End 2 Hose Connector Type||None|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Package Contents||Fuel Line|
|Pressure Rated for Fuel Injection||Yes|
- General Motors: 25625186
- 1996-1999 Pontiac Bonneville - Position: Rear
- 1997-1998 Oldsmobile Regency - Position: Rear
- 1996-1999 Buick LeSabre - Position: Rear
- 1996-1999 Oldsmobile 88 - Position: Rear
- 1996-1999 Oldsmobile LSS - Position: Rear
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.