Dorman 901-147 | Tailgate Release Switch
Special Price $17.00 Regular Price $20.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This tailgate release switch is designed to match the appearance and function of the original switch on specified applications. Made of quality materials, it is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Tailgate Release Switch
- Tailgate, Release, Switch, Switches
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Buick 2017-08, Chevrolet 2017-09, GMC 2017-07, Saturn 2010-07
- Direct replacement - this tailgate release switch is made to match the fit and performance of the original switch on specific vehicle applications
- Ideal solution - this switch is a reliable replacement for an original part that has failed due to fatigue
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- TAILGATE SWITCH
|Package Contents||1 Switch|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
Rear Compartment Lid Release
- General Motors: 25876128
- BWD: S41119
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: DS2179
- 2008-2017 Buick Enclave - Position: N/A
- 2007-2016 GMC Acadia - Position: N/A
- 2017-2017 GMC Acadia Limited - Position: N/A
- 2007-2010 Saturn Outlook - Position: N/A
- 2009-2017 Chevrolet Traverse - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.