Dorman Products 902-803 Engine Water Pump Stud Kit
Only 3 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This engine water pump stud kit is designed to match the original hardware required to repair the water pump on specified vehicles. Made of quality components, this kit is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Buick 1995-85, Chevrolet 1995-92, Oldsmobile 1995-86, Pontiac 1995-85
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- WATER PUMP MOUNTING KIT
- Water Pump Mounting Hardware Kit
- Engine, Water, Pump, Stud, Kit, Kits, Studs, Pumps
- Direct replacement - this engine water pump stud kit is designed to match the original hardware required to repair the water pump on specified vehicles
- Durable construction - this kit is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Ideal solution - this kit is a reliable replacement for original hardware that is missing or damaged
|Package Contents||Waterpump Mounting Hardware|
- General Motors: 25535660
- 1988-1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais - Position: N/A
- 1991-1995 Buick Park Avenue - Position: N/A
- 1986-1987 Oldsmobile Calais - Position: N/A
- 1986-1995 Buick LeSabre - Position: N/A
- 1985-1985 Buick Somerset Regal - Position: N/A
- 1992-1995 Oldsmobile Silhouette - Position: N/A
- 1986-1995 Oldsmobile 98 - Position: N/A
- 1986-1992 Oldsmobile Toronado - Position: N/A
- 1986-1993 Buick Skylark - Position: N/A
- 1995-1995 Buick Riviera - Position: N/A
- 1986-1991 Oldsmobile Delta 88 - Position: N/A
- 1992-1993 Oldsmobile Achieva - Position: N/A
- 1986-1993 Buick Century - Position: N/A
- 1986-1990 Buick Electra - Position: N/A
- 1990-1995 Buick Regal - Position: N/A
- 1992-1995 Pontiac Trans Sport - Position: N/A
- 1986-1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - Position: N/A
- 1987-1995 Pontiac Bonneville - Position: N/A
- 1992-1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV - Position: N/A
- 1992-1993 Pontiac Grand Am - Position: N/A
- 1986-1993 Buick Riviera - Position: N/A
- 1988-1991 Buick Reatta - Position: N/A
- 1986-1987 Buick Somerset - Position: N/A
- 1985-1987 Pontiac Grand Am - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.