Dorman Products 918-806 Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Oil Control Valve
Special Price $77.34 Regular Price $90.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This rigorously tested VVT oil control valve matches the fit and function of the original equipment on specific Chevrolet Impala and Malibu sedans, with additional enhanced features to improve performance and reliability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Better installation - improved internal poppet valve assembly to ensure proper fitment, with premium gasket and hardware included
- Extensively tested - validated through vibration, thermal, and long-term on-vehicle testing
- Improved design - increased solenoid force to improve activation/deactivation
- VVT SOLENOID
- Engine, Variable, Valve, Timing, Oil, Control, Valve, Valves
- Chevrolet Impala 2015-14, Chevrolet Malibu 2015-14
- Engine Variable Timing Oil Control Valve
- Upgraded replacement - this VVT oil control valve directly replaces the factory part on specific vehicles, with additional enhancements for future reliability
|End 1 Thread Diameter||6|
|End 1 Thread Type||Fine|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||3|
|Package Contents||1 Engine VVT Oil Control Valve; 1 Gasket; 3 Bolts|
- General Motors: 19419980
- ECHLIN: VVS1974
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Impala - Position: N/A
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Malibu - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.