Dorman Products 924-527 Spare Tire Hoist
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Spare tire hoist rusted out and corroded? This replacement hoist is specifically engineered to match the original design on specific vehicles, and it's specially coated to resist future rust and corrosion.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Functionality ensured - hoist appearance may vary slightly from original part but functions the same
- SPARE TIRE HOIST
- Spare Tire Hoist Assembly
- Corrosion resistant - specially coated to prevent future rust and corrosion
- Easy installation - simply remove the spare tire, unbolt the original part, and bolt on this replacement
- Direct replacement - this spare tire hoist is precisely engineered to replace the hoist that comes stock on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Ford 2018-96
- Spare, Tire, Hoist, Tires
|Package Contents||1 Spare Tire Hoist|
|Stow N Go Seating||No|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
- Ford: YC2Z1A131AB
- Skyward Automotive Products LLC: SK924527
- 2000-2002 Ford E-450 Econoline Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2003-2003 Ford E-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2007-2008 Ford E-350 Econoline - Position: N/A
- 2003-2005 Ford E-150 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 1996-2002 Ford E-150 Econoline - Position: N/A
- 2002-2002 Ford E-550 Econoline Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2007-2008 Ford E-150 Econoline - Position: N/A
- 1996-1998 Ford E-350 Econoline - Position: N/A
- 2003-2014 Ford E-150 - Position: N/A
- 1999-2000 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2003-2014 Ford E-250 - Position: N/A
- 2010-2014 Ford Econoline Van - Position: N/A
- 2003-2018 Ford E-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2010-2014 Ford Econoline Wagon - Position: N/A
- 1996-2002 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 2004-2018 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1999-2006 Ford Econoline - Position: N/A
- 1996-1999 Ford Econoline Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1996-2002 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 1996-2002 Ford E-250 Econoline - Position: N/A
- 2003-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.