Dorman 924-978 | Shift Interlock Solenoid
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This shift interlock solenoid is designed to match the fit and function of the original solenoid on specified vehicles, and is engineered for durability and reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Buick 2007-04, Chevrolet 2009-02, GMC 2009-02, Hummer 2010-03, Oldsmobile 2004-02, Saab 2009-05
- Ideal solution - this solenoid is a reliable replacement for an original part that is damaged or has failed due to fatigue, excessive heat or electrical current
- Shift, Interlock, Solenoid, Solenoids
- Transmission Shift Interlock Solenoid
- Direct replacement - this shift interlock solenoid is designed to match the fit and function of the original solenoid on specified vehicles
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Durable construction - this solenoid is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- SHIFT SOLENOID
|Connector Terminal Quantity||5|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||2|
|Mounting Hole Size||4 mm|
|Mounting Location||Shifter Assembly|
|Package Contents||Shift Interlock Solenoid|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
- General Motors: 88967140
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV - Position: N/A
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet SSR - Position: N/A
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3 - Position: N/A
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Position: N/A
- 2009-2010 Hummer H3T - Position: N/A
- 2002-2006 GMC Envoy XL - Position: N/A
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy - Position: N/A
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT - Position: N/A
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier - Position: N/A
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7x - Position: N/A
- 2002-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.