Dorman 939-176 | Wheel
Special Price $77.34 Regular Price $90.99
Only 6 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Damaged your wheel, or looking to upgrade? This wheel is specifically designed to directly replace the original wheel on certain vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet safety standards for reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of designers and engineers in the United States
- STEEL WHEEL
- Buick 1998-92, Chevrolet 2005-94, Oldsmobile 1998-95, Pontiac 2005-92
- Direct replacement - this wheel is designed to match the fit and structural appearance of the original wheel on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Thoroughly tested - dynamic radial testing, radial run-out testing, and axial run-out testing ensures performance
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality and appearance for a competitive price
- Wheel, Wheels, Steel
- 15 x 6 In. Steel Wheel
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 100|
|Bolt Pattern Diameter||100 mm|
|Bore Diameter||57 mm|
|Dimensions||15 x 6|
|Load Rating (lbs)||1375 lb|
|Lug Hole Quantity||5|
|Offset (mm)||47 mm|
|Package Contents||1 Steel Wheel|
15 In. Steel Wheels
- Keystone Auto Industries: STL08014U
- General Motors: 9591875
- 1992-1998 Pontiac Grand Am - Position: N/A
- 1994-1996 Chevrolet Beretta - Position: N/A
- 1994-1996 Chevrolet Corsica - Position: N/A
- 1992-1994 Pontiac Sunbird - Position: N/A
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier - Position: N/A
- 1992-1998 Buick Skylark - Position: N/A
- 1995-2005 Pontiac Sunfire - Position: N/A
- 1995-1998 Oldsmobile Achieva - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.