Gates 3Vx300 Accessory Drive Belt
Recommended for use on special drives where space and weight limitations are critical. These “narrow” cross-sections can transmit up to three times the horsepower of the classical cross-sections (A, B, C, and D) in the same amount of drive space. Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat.
- Meets or exceeds RMA standards for static conductivity and heat and oil resistance.
Gates - Driven By Possibility
- Super HC® Narrow Section Molded Notch V-Belt
- Super HC Narrow Section Molded Notch V-Belt
- Industrial V-Belt
|Number of Strands||1|
|Type||Narrow Section Molded Notch V-Belt|
- Excel Ind: 012229
- Metric: SPZ750
- Thermo-King: 78735
- CARQUEST: 3VX300
- Magnum Products: 3VX300PBL
- PIX: A-3VX300
- Clay Equip: 19033820
- ACDelco: 3VX300
- Continental Belt: 1/3VX300
- Toro: 81990
- Oregon: 75-980
- Dayco: 3VX300
- NAPA Belts/Hose: 3VX300
- Thermo-King: 780735
- NAPA: 4300
- U.S. Government: 3030001038691
- Grainger: 2L380
- U.S. Government: MS392773V300
- Metric: 9XN760
- Goodyear: 3VX300
- NAPA: 3VX300
- Browning Manufacturing: 3VX300