Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This suspension ball joint is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: MAS Industries
- Suspension Ball Joint
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- SUSPENSION BALL JOINT
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Ford 2019-92
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- Suspension, Ball, Joint, Joints, Balls, Suspensions
|Castle Nut Included||Yes|
|Cotter Pin Hole||Yes|
|Dust Boot Material||Rubber|
|Housing Press Fit Diameter||50.3 mm|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||0|
|Package Contents||1 Ball Joint; 1 Castle Nut; 1 Cotter Pin; 1 Snap Ring|
|Stud Thread Diameter||0.75|
|Suspension Grade Type||Standard|
- Centric Parts: 610.65012
- ACDELCO: 45D2160
- MOTORCRAFT: MCF3
- DELPHI: TC1630
- MOOG: K80197
- Mevotech Supreme: MK8609T
- ADVANTAGE: 46D2160A
- Mevotech Original Grade: GK8609T
- XRF: K80197
- MCQUAY-NORRIS: FA2001GL
- Moog QuickSteer: K80197
- Skyward Automotive Products LLC: SK8609T
- C-Tek: 611.65012
- TRW: JBJ1175
- SYD: K8609
- Ford: F2UZ3050B
- 2010-2014 Ford Econoline Wagon - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2008 Ford E-350 Econoline - Position: Front Lower
- 1995-1997 Ford P-350 - Position: Front Lower
- 1996-1999 Ford Econoline Super Duty - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2008 Ford E-150 Econoline - Position: Front Lower
- 2003-2019 Ford E-450 Super Duty - Position: Front Lower
- 2010-2014 Ford Econoline Van - Position: Front Lower
- 1992-2002 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon - Position: Front Lower
- 1999-2019 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: Front Lower
- 1992-2002 Ford E-250 Econoline - Position: Front Lower
- 1992-2000 Ford E-350 Econoline - Position: Front Lower
- 2002-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2014 Ford E-150 - Position: Front Lower
- 2003-2014 Ford E-250 - Position: Front Lower
- 1999-2002 Ford E-450 Econoline Super Duty - Position: Front Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
You may also be interested in
- ACDelco 45D2160 Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $47.59 Regular Price $55.99