MAS Industries SL14013 | Front Left Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
Special Price $22.09 Regular Price $25.99
Only 3 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This suspension stabilizer bar link kit is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: MAS Industries
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
- BMW 525i 2003-01, BMW 528i 2000-97, BMW 530i 2003-01
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- SUSPENSION STABILIZER BAR LINK
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Suspension, Stabilizer, Sway, Bar, Link, Kit, Links, Kits
|Bolt Thread Pitch||1.5|
|Bolt Thread Size||10|
|Dust Boot Included||No|
|End 1 Attachment Size||10 mm|
|End 1 Type||Male Threaded|
|End 2 Type||Male Threaded|
|Grease Fittings Included||No|
|Locking Nuts Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 Stabilizer Bar Link; 2 Nuts|
- Skyward Automotive Products LLC: SK80242
- Centric Parts: 606.34006
- Mevotech Supreme: MK80242
- Beck/Arnley: 1014948
- XRF: K80242
- DELPHI: TC974
- Mevotech Original Grade: GK80242
- BMW: 31351095661
- MCQUAY-NORRIS: SL388
- ACDELCO: 45G0283
- Moog QuickSteer: K80242
- SYD: 2102003
- ADVANTAGE: 46G0283A
- MOOG: K80242
- TRW: JTS111
- 1997-2000 BMW 528i - Position: Front Left
- 2001-2003 BMW 530i - Position: Front Left
- 2001-2003 BMW 525i - Position: Front Left
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
You may also be interested in
- Mevotech MK80242 | Front Left Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link KitSpecial Price $30.59 Regular Price $35.99
- MOOG K80242 | Front Left Suspension Stabilizer Bar LinkSpecial Price $43.34 Regular Price $50.99
- Mevotech GK80242 | Front Left Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link KitSpecial Price $22.09 Regular Price $25.99
- Delphi TC974 | Front Left Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link KitSpecial Price $22.09 Regular Price $25.99