MAS Industries SM65016 | Front Upper Suspension Shock Mounting Kit
Special Price $23.79 Regular Price $27.99
Out of stock
This suspension shock mounting kit is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: MAS Industries
- Shock, Mounting, Kit, Strut, Shocks, Struts, Mounts, Mounting
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- Complete repair - includes bolt, bushings, nuts and washers
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Ford Probe 1997-93, Kia Sephia 2001-98, Kia Spectra 2002-00, Mazda 626 1997-93, Mazda MX-6 1997-93
- Shock Mounting Kit
- SUSPENSION STRUT MOUNT
|Package Contents||1 Suspension Strut Mount|
- Mazda: GA2A4338X
- MOOG: K9709
- Kia: 0K2A134380A
- Ford: F32Z18A161B
- Mevotech Supreme: MP902922
- 1993-1997 Mazda 626 - Position: Front Upper
- 1998-2001 Kia Sephia - Position: Front Upper
- 2000-2002 Kia Spectra - Position: Front Upper
- 1993-1997 Mazda MX-6 - Position: Front Upper
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe - Position: Front Upper
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.