Mevotech MK500007 | Front Lower Suspension Ball Joint
Special Price $30.59 Regular Price $35.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- SINTERED METAL STRENGTH: Increase durability and extend service life with over-built sintered metal technology.
- Ball Joint
- Suspension Ball Joint
- INSTALLATION READY: Simply secure ball joint to the vehicle with part specific Castle Nut & Cotter Pin provided.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 180 Degree SAE grease fitting included.
- Cadillac 2007-2014 Escalade, 2007-2014 Escalade ESV, 2007-2013 Escalade EXT; Chevrolet 2007-2013 Avalanche, 2007-2013 Silverado 1500, 2007-2014 Suburban 1500, 2011-2013 Suburban 2500, 2007-2014 Tahoe; GMC 2007-2013 Sierra 1500, 2007-2014 Yukon, 2007-2014 Yukon XL 1500
- EXCEPTIONAL FIT AND FUNCTION: Prevent deformation during installation with this ball joint designed with a thicker, stronger flange.
|Ball Joint Assembly||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Sintered Metal|
|Castle Nut Included||Yes|
|Cotter Pin Included||Yes|
|Dust Boot Included||Yes|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Press In|
Supreme - Premium Professional Solution; Enhanced greasable metal bearings for increased durability; Improved boot designs prevents contaminantsBootstaller tool included in box
- MOOG Chassis Products: K500007
- Ingalls Engineering: IK80963
- Delphi: TC5287
- NAPA Chassis Parts: 2601685
- Centric Parts: 611.66024
- Dorman: BJ91195XL
- AutoZone: 10480963
- Ingalls Engineering: IK500007
- Falcon: K500007
- TRW Steering and Suspension Parts: JBJ901
- Transbec: TK500007
- MAS Industries: BJ91195
- Centric Parts: 610.66024
- AutoZone: 104500007
- Dorman: BJ91415XL
- Raybestos Chassis: 5051388
- MAS Industries: BJ91415
- MOOG Chassis Products: K80963
- Mcquay-Norris: FA2324
- Cadillac: 19256481
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 - Position: Front Lower
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 - Position: Front Lower
- 2009-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV - Position: Front Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
You may also be interested in
- MOOG K500007 | Front Lower Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $33.99 Regular Price $39.99
- MAS Industries BJ91415 | Front Lower Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $24.64 Regular Price $28.99
- MAS Industries BJ91195 | Front Lower Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $22.09 Regular Price $25.99