Mevotech MP903913 | Rear Suspension Strut Mount Kit
Special Price $21.00 Regular Price $24.99
Out of stock
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- Strut Mounting Kit
- All moulded parts use 100% natural rubber to provide the best durability
- LaborSaver Feature: Save time and money with bundled hardware.
- Audi 1989-1994 100, 1989-1994 100 Quattro, 1989-1991 200, 1989-1991 200 Quattro, 1995-1997 S6
- Suspension Strut Mount Kit
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
- NAPA Chassis Parts: 2613252
- Monroe Shocks & Struts: 903913
- MOOG Chassis Products: K9844
- ACDelco: 501184
- Falcon: FM1195
- Mcquay-Norris: SM7226
- KYB: SM5120
- Audi: 443512331
- Raybestos Chassis: 5201212
- 1989-1991 Audi 200 - Position: Rear
- 1989-1994 Audi 100 - Position: Rear
- 1989-1991 Audi 200 Quattro - Position: Rear
- 1995-1997 Audi S6 - Position: Rear
- 1989-1994 Audi 100 Quattro - Position: Rear
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.