Out of stock
Millions of vehicle owners rely on gas charged lift supports to lift and hold open trunks, hatches, hoods, and even glove boxes. When these fail, they must be replaced to restore convenience and safety. Max-Lift® gas charged lift supports are engineered to fit and perform as well as the original units.
BRAND: Monroe Shocks & Struts
- 1986-1984 Chrysler Laser, 1993-1984 Dodge Daytona
- Durable Plastic Rod Guide: Durable Plastic Rod Guide reduces potential rod abrasion.
- Main Seal: Main seal provides positive closure for high-pressure gas.
- Max-Lift Lift Support
- Monroe Shocks & Struts Max-Lift 901126 Lift Support
- Nitro-Carburized Rod: For exceptional corrosion resistance and durability.
- Steel Body Pressure Cylinder: Steel Body Pressure Cylinder is manufactured for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Stop Collar: Stop Collar and Limiting Groove assure precise extended length.
|Lower Mounting Code||B|
|Upper Mounting Code||B|
- 1984-1993 Dodge Daytona - Position: N/A
- 1984-1986 Chrysler Laser - Position: N/A