Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Remanufactured 120 AMP Alternator
- 2013-2017 Jeep Patriot - Position: Primary
- 2008-2013 Dodge Avenger - Position: Primary
- 2007-2011 Jeep Patriot - Position: Primary
- 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring - Position: Primary
- 2007-2017 Jeep Compass - Position: Primary
- 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber - Position: Primary
- 2011-2013 Chrysler 200 - Position: Primary
Will the alternator drain my battery?
No, the alternator is not designed to drain the battery. Instead, it charges the battery while the engine is running. If your battery is being drained, it could be due to a variety of factors, and it's recommended to have your vehicle inspected by a mechanic.
How do alternators work?
Alternators convert mechanical energy from the engine into electrical energy to power the vehicle's electrical system and charge the battery. They consist of a rotor, stator, and voltage regulator, which work together to produce electrical energy that is used to power the vehicle's electrical components and charge the battery.
Which alternator do I need?
To determine which alternator you need, consider your vehicle's make and model, engine size, and electrical system requirements.
Which alternator system is controlled by the PCM?
The variable voltage alternator system is commonly controlled by the PCM in modern vehicles.