RS5000X Series Shock Absorber
RS5000X Series Shock Absorber; 26.42 in. Extended; 18.01 Collapsed; 8.41 in. Stroke;
- Collapsed Length: 16.010 in.
- Compressed Bumper Stop: No
- Cylinder Included: No
- Dust Shield Included: Yes
- Extended Bumper Stop: Yes
- Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No
- Extended Length: 26.420 in.
- Fully Open Length: 26.420 in.
- Lower Mounting Code: LS26
- Lower Mounting Description: Loop Bushing Sleeve Mount - 12MM Sleeve ID x 1.1/2 Sleeve OAL
- Max Year Covered: 2011
- Min Year Covered: 1983
- Most Popular Make/Model: Ford Ranger
- Most Popular Year: 2000
- Product Grade: Premium
- Shock Stroke: 10.410 in.
- Total Part VIO: 2248278
- Upper Mounting Code: L1
- Upper Mounting Description: Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID x 1.5/16 Bushing OAL
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Progressive Engagement Valving
- Tuned Compression Control Valve
- Enlarged 2 .25 in. Twin Tube Body
- Gas Pressurization Of Shock
- 16 mm Nitro Carburized Rod
- Full Displaced 35 mm Bore
- Rebound Bumper
- Black Natural Bushings
- Low Friction/ Self Lubrication Seal
- Protective Boot
- Glass Filled/ Fluon Banded Piston
- Double Welded Loops
The Core Of This New & Innovative Shock From Rancho Is The Unique & Patented Rebound Valving System & An Advanced Compression Phase Of The Shock Absorber.
Rancho is the off-road suspension and shock division of Tenneco.