Dorman 425-379 | Lower Steering Shaft
Special Price $215.73 Regular Price $234.49
Only 6 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This steering shaft directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and precision-machined to ensure a tight, secure fit.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Corrosion resistant - salt spray testing and premium coating help ensure future longevity
- Steering, Shaft, Shafts
- Safety tested - each design meets rigorous regulatory standards to ensure driver safety in a collision
- Lower Steering Shaft
- Precise fit - this steering shaft is engineered within strict tolerances to directly replace the original shaft on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Trustworthy performance - built to meet thorough torsional, tensile, fatigue and other durability testing for reliable operation
- Ford 2004-03, Ford 2001-97, Lincoln 2003-98
- STEERING SHAFT
|End 1 Type||Internal Spline|
|End 1 Type||Internal Profile|
|Installation Instructions Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||1 Steering Shaft|
|Universal Joint Quantity||2|
|Universal Joints Included||Yes|
- Ford: F75Z3B676AA
- 2003-2003 Ford F-150 - Position: Lower
- 1997-2001 Ford Expedition - Position: Lower
- 2002-2003 Lincoln Blackwood - Position: Lower
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator - Position: Lower
- 2004-2004 Ford F-150 Heritage - Position: Lower
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.