Dorman Products 523-510 Suspension Subframe Bushing Kit
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
When subframe bushings wear out, the dealership often requires replacing the entire subframe. This Dorman OE FIX subframe bushing kit allows replacement of only the worn bushings, saving time and money.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
- Suspension, Subframe, Bushing, Kit, Bushings, Kits
- Complete kit - this subframe bushing kit includes two forward-position front subframe bushings for a complete repair solution
- SUBFRAME BUSHING
- Nissan Altima 2006-03, Nissan Maxima 2006-04
- Cost-effective solution - this bushing repair kit replaces only the worn bushings while retaining the original subframe assembly
- Direct replacement - this front forward position subframe bushing kit replaces the original equipment bushings on Nissan Altima and Maxima vehicles from 2003 to 2006
- Front Forward Position Subframe Bushing Kit
|Bolt Thread Diameter||0|
|Bushing Inside Diameter||0.74|
|Bushing Outside Diameter||2.05|
|Mounting Brackets Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||1 Suspension Subframe Bushing Kit|
- Nissan: 544008Y102
- 2003-2006 Nissan Altima - Position: Front Forward
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima - Position: Front Forward
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.