Dorman 545-012 | Alignment Camber Adjusting Anchor Bolt
Special Price $56.94 Regular Price $66.99
Out of stock
This alignment camber adjusting anchor bolt is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Camber Adjusting Anchor Bolt
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Acura 2004-90, Honda 2001-88, Isuzu 1999-96
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- Alignment, Camber, Adjusting, Anchor, Bolt, Bolts
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- CAMBER ADJUSTING ANCHOR BOLT
|Package Contents||2 Anchor Bolt Assemblies; Poly Bushings|
Adjusts Camber -3/4 Degree to +1.00 Degreew/Thermoplastic Bushing
- MOOG: NI
- 1992-1994 Acura Vigor - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1997-1999 Acura CL - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1988-1995 Honda Civic - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic del Sol - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1996-2004 Acura RL - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1990-1997 Honda Accord - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1992-2001 Honda Prelude - Position: Rear Upper Control Arm
- 1995-1998 Honda Odyssey - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
- 1995-1998 Acura TL - Position: Front Upper Control Arm
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.