Dorman 600-127 | Front Transfer Case Housing
Only 5 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This transfer case housing matches the fit and function of a cracked or leaking original equipment housing. Durably constructed, this housing includes new seals to ensure a leak-free installation.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on and material testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Transfer Case, Cases, Housing, House
- Chevrolet 2007-01, GMC 2007-01
- Front Transfer Case Half Assembly
- Durable construction - this 100% new housing is precision-manufactured for reliable longevity
- Ideal replacement - this transfer case housing is a direct replacement for a cracked or leaking original equipment housing
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price compared to original equipment
- TRANSFER CASE HOUSING
|Mounting Hole Quantity||17|
|Package Contents||1 Transfer Case Housing|
Electric Shift 2-Speed Transfer Case
- General Motors: 12384976
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD - Position: Front
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 - Position: Front
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - Position: Front
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 - Position: Front
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic - Position: Front
- 2006-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 - Position: Front
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic - Position: Front
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic - Position: Front
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic - Position: Front
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.