Dorman Products 600-805 Transfer Case Motor
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Transfer case stopped shifting between high and low ranges? Swap out a seized transfer case motor with this direct replacement. Designed to install and perform like the original motor, it uses a factory-style connector and is sealed for protection.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Ford 2016-99
- Direct replacement - this transfer case motor fits and performs like the original motor on certain vehicle applications
- Durable construction - made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion
- Transfer Case Shift Motor
- TRANSFER CASE MOTOR
- 100% new - this transfer case motor is entirely new, not remanufactured like competitors
- Transfer, Case, Motor, Motors
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
|Package Contents||Motor Assembly|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
Rectangular Plug w/2 PinsSquare Plug w/6 Pins Fits New Venture Gear 273
- Axiom Automotive Technologies: A421420
- Ford: YC3Z7G360AA
- CARDONE SELECT: 83-205
- RETECH/Evolution Driveline: UMM4356
- A1 Cardone: 48-205
- 1999-2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1999-2016 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion - Position: N/A
- 1999-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1999-2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.