Dorman 600-926 | Transfer Case Motor
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Transfer case stopped shifting between high and low ranges? Swap out a seized transfer case motor with this direct replacement. Designed to install and perform like the original motor, it uses a factory-style connector and is sealed for protection.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Direct replacement - this transfer case motor fits and performs like the original motor on certain vehicle applications
- Transfer Case Shift Motor
- Durable construction - made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2002-01, Ford Ranger 2002-98
- 100% new - this transfer case motor is entirely new, not remanufactured like competitors
- TRANSFER CASE MOTOR
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
- Transfer, Case, Motor, Motors
|Package Contents||Motor Assembly|
|Wiring Harness Included||Yes|
Fits Borg Warner 1354 Transfer CaseTo 1/31/02 Round Plug w/7 Pins
- CARDONE SELECT: 48-202
- A1 Cardone: 48-223
- Ford: YL5Z7G360AA
- 1998-2002 Ford Ranger - Position: N/A
- 2001-2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.