Dorman 645-525 | Door Lock Module Connector
Special Price $26.34 Regular Price $30.99
Only 2 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This door lock module connector is designed to match the appearance and function of the original hardware on specified applications. Made of quality materials, it is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - TECHoice
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ford 2017-02, Lincoln 2017-11, Lincoln 2008-03, Mercury 2011-02
- Door Lock Actuator Pigtail
- Door, Lock, Module, Connector, Doors, Locks, Modules, Connectors
- Direct replacement - this door lock module connector matches the appearance and function of the factory hardware on specified applications
- Ideal solution - this connector is a reliable replacement for an original part that is missing or has failed due to fatigue
|Package Contents||1 Harness - 2 Butt Connectors|
|Terminal Material||Nickel Plated Copper|
|Wire Gauge Measurement||16|
|Wiring Harness Length||12|
2 Cavity Female
- BWD: PT1256
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: S1757
- MOTORCRAFT: WPT292
- Ford: 3U2Z14S411JLB
- ECHLIN: EC1255
- AIRTEX: 1P1538
- 2005-2007 Mercury Montego - Position: N/A
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
- 2003-2008 Lincoln Town Car - Position: N/A
- 2003-2004 Lincoln Aviator - Position: N/A
- 2002-2011 Ford Crown Victoria - Position: N/A
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle - Position: N/A
- 2011-2017 Ford Fusion - Position: N/A
- 2012-2017 Ford Focus - Position: N/A
- 2011-2017 Ford Taurus - Position: N/A
- 2004-2008 Ford F-150 - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus - Position: N/A
- 2002-2017 Ford Explorer - Position: N/A
- 2002-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis - Position: N/A
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang - Position: N/A
- 2011-2017 Lincoln MKZ - Position: N/A
- 2005-2007 Ford Five Hundred - Position: N/A
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 Ford Freestar - Position: N/A
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Mercury Milan - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Mercury Sable - Position: N/A
- 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder - Position: N/A
- 2011-2016 Lincoln MKS - Position: N/A
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.