Dorman 801-600TRAY | Fuel Connector Tech Tray
Special Price $59.68 Regular Price $70.21
Only 6 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This storage tray is a perfect way to sort and store all the special hardware, fittings and tools required to perform fuel line repair. Includes configurable parts trays and location labels to make reordering easy. Container only, no parts included.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Modular design - stacks with other tech trays for convenient storage and color-coded to easily spot the correct tray for the job
- FUEL TECH TRAY CASE
- Convenient storage - configurable tray is perfect for organizing all job-specific tools and hardware in one location
- Fuel, Connector, Tech, Tray, Connectors, Trays
- Fuel Tech Tray Case Only
- Organized solution - pre-labeled trays make it easy to track parts on hand to simplify reordering
- Versatile storage solution - this case contains no hardware and can used for a variety of storage needs
|Color||Black and Yellow|
|Fitting Maximum Outside Diameter||0|
|Fitting Minimum Outside Diameter||0|
|Package Contents||1 Tray|
|Part Description||Empty Fuel Tray|
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.