Dorman 904-231 | Diesel Fuel Injector Rail Plug
Special Price $15.00 Regular Price $18.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This fuel injector rail plug replaces the original part on diesel vehicles. Made from high quality, durable materials, it keeps high pressure oil in the oil rails to power the fuel injectors.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Common fix - O-rings require replacement when going into the oil galley for service
- Necessary repair - fixes leaking high-pressure oil tubes that cause the engine to run poorly or not at all
- INJECTOR RAIL PLUG
- Diesel, Fuel, Injector, Injectors, Rail, Rails, Plug, Plugs
- Ford 2010-03
- High Pressure Oil Rail Plug
- Direct replacement - this fuel injector rail plug replaces the original part on diesel vehicles
- Related parts - high pressure oil stand pipe sold separately
|Fitting 1 Gender||Male|
|Fitting 1 Thread Type||An|
|Fitting 2 Gender||Male|
|Fitting 2 Thread Type||An|
|Inside Diameter (in)||0.32 in|
|Outer Diameter (in)||0.52 In|
|Package Contents||Rail Plug|
- Bostech: DEC023908
- Ford: W302908
- 2004-2008 Ford E-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2010 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2004-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 2003-2005 Ford Excursion - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.