Dorman 904-581 | Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator
Special Price $115.19 Regular Price $127.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This fuel pressure regulator is engineered to match the fit and function of the original equipment regulator on specified vehicles. This part is made of quality materials for durability and a long service life.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Dodge 2013-07, Ram 2018-10
- Fuel Control Actuator
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment performance at competitive price
- Fuel, Injection, Pressure, Regulator, Regulators, Injector, Injectors
- FUEL CONTROL ACTUATOR
- Durable construction - this fuel pressure regulator is made from quality materials for a long service life
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on testing to ensure a quality fit
- Effective replacement - this fuel pressure regulator directly replaces the original part on specified vehicle years, makes and models
|Adjustable Fuel Pressure||No|
|Boost / Vacuum Reference Port||No|
|Compatible Fuel System Style||Common Rail|
|Inlet Attachment Type||Female Threads|
|Inlet Port Diameter||0.12|
|Installation Hardware Included||No|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Maximum Pressure Reading||50|
|Outlet Attachment Type||Bolt On|
|Outlet Port Diameter||0.093|
|Package Contents||1 Fuel Pressure Regulator|
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: PR555
- Bostech: DEC031642
- Chrysler: 68005241aa
- BWD: 24263
- 2007-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2018 Ram 4500 - Position: N/A
- 2010-2010 Dodge Ram 4000 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 - Position: N/A
- 2008-2010 Dodge Ram 4500 - Position: N/A
- 2008-2010 Dodge Ram 5500 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2018 Ram 3500 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2018 Ram 5500 - Position: N/A
- 2010-2018 Ram 2500 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2013 Ram 4000 - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.