Dorman 926-335 | Windshield Washer Check Valve
Special Price $14.00 Regular Price $17.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
A cracked or binding check valve can cause a loss of pressure in the windshield washer system. This direct replacement check valve restores the windshield washer system's integrity and requires no special tools to install.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Direct replacement - this windshield washer check valve fits and functions like original equipment
- Windshield Washer Anti-Drain Back Valve
- Easy installation - no special tools are required to install this washer fluid check valve
- Quality assured - benchmarked against original components for performance and quality
- WASHER CHECK VALVE
- Scion 2016-08, Toyota 2017-06
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at significant cost savings
- Windshield, Washer, Check, Valve, Valves, Windshields
|Mounting Hole Diameter||2.9|
|Package Contents||1 Check Valve|
|Port 1 Outside Diameter||6.1|
|Port 2 Outside Diameter||6.1|
|Port 3 Outside Diameter||6.1 mm|
- Toyota: 8532128020
- 2012-2015 Scion iQ - Position: N/A
- 2016-2017 Toyota Mirai - Position: N/A
- 2009-2014 Toyota Matrix - Position: N/A
- 2008-2017 Toyota Sequoia - Position: N/A
- 2016-2016 Scion iM - Position: N/A
- 2012-2017 Toyota Prius C - Position: N/A
- 2008-2017 Toyota Highlander - Position: N/A
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry - Position: N/A
- 2012-2017 Toyota Prius V - Position: N/A
- 2009-2017 Toyota Avalon - Position: N/A
- 2008-2015 Scion xB - Position: N/A
- 2009-2017 Toyota Corolla - Position: N/A
- 2008-2011 Toyota Land Cruiser - Position: N/A
- 2008-2014 Scion xD - Position: N/A
- 2013-2017 Toyota Land Cruiser - Position: N/A
- 2010-2017 Toyota 4Runner - Position: N/A
- 2015-2017 Toyota Tacoma - Position: N/A
- 2010-2015 Toyota Prius - Position: N/A
- 2006-2017 Toyota RAV4 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2016 Scion tC - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.