Dorman 939-185 | Wheel
Special Price $107.09 Regular Price $118.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Damaged your wheel, or looking to upgrade? This wheel is specifically designed to directly replace the original wheel on certain vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet safety standards for reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- 17 x 6.5 In. Steel Wheel
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality and appearance for a competitive price
- Thoroughly tested - dynamic radial testing, radial run-out testing, and axial run-out testing ensures performance
- Wheel, Wheels, Steel
- Buick Terraza 2007-06, Chevrolet Uplander 2009-06, Pontiac Montana 2009-06, Saturn Relay 2007-06
- Direct replacement - this wheel is designed to match the fit and structural appearance of the original wheel on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of designers and engineers in the United States
- STEEL WHEEL
|Bolt Pattern||6 x 115|
|Bolt Pattern Diameter||115 mm|
|Bore Diameter||70.6 mm|
|Dimensions||17 x 6.5|
|Load Rating (lbs)||1877 lb|
|Lug Hole Quantity||6|
|Offset (mm)||51.5 mm|
|Package Contents||1 Wheel|
17 In. Steel Wheels
- General Motors: 9596018
- Keystone Auto Industries: STL08037U45
- 2006-2007 Saturn Relay - Position: N/A
- 2006-2007 Buick Terraza - Position: N/A
- 2006-2009 Pontiac Montana - Position: N/A
- 2006-2009 Chevrolet Uplander - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.