Westin Automotive 58-81025 | Rear Bumper
Special Price $687.79 Regular Price $723.99
Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Westins Outlaw Rear Bumper is made of 14 gauge steel with a 2 diameter frame. It features a retractable license plate holder that hides your trucks receiver hitch and includes mount points for optional back lighting. Add one of Westins Class III/IV hitches to do the heavy-lifting and pull your weight when you need it. Our Outlaw Rear Bumper is available for vehicles that come with or without back-up sensors. Installation is bolt-on so no drilling is required. Mount kit included. Available in textured black finish.
- Outlaw Rear Bumper; Textured Black;
- 2 In. Diameter Tube Frame
- Retractable License Plate Holder Conceals Receiver Hitch
- Bolt-On Installation; No Drilling Required
- Equipped With Mount Points For Optional Auxiliary Lights
- Outlaw Rear Bumper
- Outlaw Rear Bumper
- Ram 1500 2013-2018; 1500 Classic 2019-2021
- Available For Vehicles With Or Without Backup Sensors
- Mount Kit Included
- Optional Class III/IV Hitch Available. Sold Separately
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||Cancer and Birth Defect|
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2019-2021 Ram 1500 Classic - Position: Rear
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
Does PartsHawk carry Bumpers for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, PartsHawk does carry bumpers for Jeep Wranglers
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.
Can bumpers be repaired?
Yes, bumpers can often be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage and the type of bumper material.